- All PolyTables will accommodate 12-inch tonearms.
- The PolyTable is designed and manufactured by George Merrill in the USA.
- The PolyTable is a TRUE high-performance Turntable.
- The Looks are striking.
- The PolyTable will outperform tables costing many thousands of dollars.
- 19 HZ resonance, away from cart/arm resonance-below recorded information.
- NO fancy gimmicks, just excellent engineering.
- Designed with Energy Management Technology.
- Plinth is designed to minimize energy flow.
- No Metal or Glass used in the critical energy path.
- Two piece platter system with Damped Drive Platter.
- Precision Custom manufactured motor.
- RCC Mat bonded to the record support platter.
- Oil Well Bearing.
- Adjustable leveling feet with built in bubble level.
- Optional cartridges and tonearms available.
- 33.3 - 45 RPM operation. 50HZ/240VAC operation with DMD.
- Made in the USA with craftsmanship and pride.
Record Collector News May-June 2016 Issue 54
- Stereophile Michael Fremer Super review August 2016
- Stereophile Class B in the recommended components.
- Fantastic review in Home Theater and High Fidelity
PolyTable Digital Motor Drive (DMD)
- Advanced Digital Processor Controlled
- Available for the standard PolyTable.
Digital Motor Drive (DMD)
The Digital Motor Drive uses a regulated DC power supply powering a microprocessor, employing crystal-controlled adjustable dual oscillators for sine and cosine drive (true 90-degree phase shift). The low distortion precision sine wave dual oscillators drive two high power low distortion amplifiers that power the motor windings. This allows absolute total isolation from the power line. Speed sweep is plus or minus 2 percent. The turntable speed is checked with an onboard strobe light driven by a short pulse crystal controlled-square wave oscillator. Speed accuracy is three parts per million. Touch button logic control is employed. (On-Off and Speed Select) The Digital Motor Drive System is the most advanced drive system available.